FÓRUM do Atelier do Bonsai - Mário A G Leal - Índice FÓRUM do Atelier do Bonsai - Mário A G Leal

QUER SE REGISTRAR? CLIQUE ABAIXO EM REGISTRAR

--- SEJA BEM VINDO! ---

FAQFAQ   BuscaBusca   MembrosMembros   GruposGrupos   RegistrarRegistrar 
 PerfilPerfil   Mensagens privadasMensagens privadas   EntrarEntrar 

ESCRITOS DO DIA A DIA

clip bonsai tree root

Novo tópico   Responder tópico    FÓRUM do Atelier do Bonsai - Mário A G Leal - Índice -> PENJING LANDSCAPE
Exibir tópico anterior :: Exibir próximo tópico  
Autor Mensagem
beijingbonsai

MensagemEnviada: Qui Ago 13, 2009 10:55 am    Assunto: clip bonsai tree root Responder com citação

The external shape of the roots of bonsai is very important works in miniature external root j is determined by the performance of the works of high, and even is the key to success.
Material of most trees can not be perfect, the roots, the total existence of defects in one way or another. I adopted the practice for many years, ¨ I think the majority of defects can be after three to five years or more improvement and growth, get a better repair of the defects in the original treatment has been a step-by-step as long as the identification of transcripts and the eradication of beauty and ugliness, grasp the key points. Methodologically sound, and all are expected. This is what this article to talk about the rationale for the root of the Bonsai technique.

To the rationale for the root, we must increase the root's ability to appreciate beauty, to find out what kind of shape was the best roots, the roots of what is not beautiful, and what kind of roots of the taboo is ugly.

welcome to my BeiJing Bonsai

Source:http://www.beijingbonsai.com/Bonsai-Teach/bonsai-977.html
Illex
PARTICIPANTE
PARTICIPANTE

MensagemEnviada: Sex Set 04, 2009 12:24 pm    Assunto: Re: clip bonsai tree root Responder com citação

Very interesting these teachings, beijingbonsai. Thanks for sharing with us, i saved on my computer for future studies. These files and techniques are really important in Bonsai.

Thanks, we spoke shortly.

Illex

Mestre do Senhor Takeshima
Exibir o perfil do usuário Enviar mensagem privada Enviar e-mail Visitar o website do usuário MSN Messenger
beijingbonsai

MensagemEnviada: Qua Abr 14, 2010 9:21 am    Assunto: Re: clip bonsai tree root Responder com citação

Illex escreveu:
Very interesting these teachings, beijingbonsai. Thanks for sharing with us, i saved on my computer for future studies. These files and techniques are really important in Bonsai.

Thanks, we spoke shortly.

Illex

My English is poor, only a simple translation.
Some bonsai terms, Google translation is not accurate.

Thank you for your reply
Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:   
Novo tópico   Responder tópico    FÓRUM do Atelier do Bonsai - Mário A G Leal - Índice -> PENJING LANDSCAPE Todos os horários são GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Ir para: